Processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
Controller of data processing
The Data Processing Controller is Marlene Di Blasio as administrator of HELMI sas with headquarters at Via Mario Ruta 20/22 – 80128 Napoli (NA) P.IVA 09957781215 (hereinafter “Controller”).
To contact the Controller send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Processing Controller assures compliance with all regulations governing privacy pursuant to European Regulation on the protection of personal data 679/2016 (GDPR, “General Data Protection Regulation”) and subsequent amendments.
Types of data processed
The data subject of this policy are all personal, identifying and non sensitive data (for example, but not limited to, name, surname, business name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter referred to as “personal data” or simply “data”) provided specifically by all persons interacting with the web services of this site, accessible electronically at the following address: www.marlenefragranze.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site”). The policy is provided only for this Site and not for any other web sites that may be consulted by the user by means of a link.
Purposes of data processing
I dati personali sono trattati per le seguenti finalità (in seguito, “Finalità di Servizio“):
manage and provide the services offered by the Site;
allow the user to enjoy the services he/she requests;
provide information regarding performance of the association that has been established;
collect, preserve and process web data used to carry ut statistical analyses in an anonymous and aggregate form;
fulfil legal, regulatory, community policy obligations or instructions issued by an Authority;
prevent or reveal fraudulent activities or abuses that may be damaging to the Site;
exercise the rights of the Controller, for example entitlement to exercise a right in Court;
[consent is not required for this purpose.]
- “to send newsletters”;
Names, surnames and e-mail addresses are used to send newsletters for information, commercial or publicity purposes;
The data DD/MM (optional) is used for congratulatory purposes and to send special offers and/or promotional vouchers.
- to process a contact requests generated by the Site (for example to reply to an e-mail, contact the user by phone)
- to publish “comments” on the Blog
The e-mail is preserved in order to keep a record of activities performed on the site;
The name is published as a signature to the comment.
Location of data processing
The data processing relating to the web services of this Site are performed in the location of the Controller and at the web Hosting data center in which the Site is located. They are handled only by technical personnel tasked with the processing or by representatives assigned to occasional maintenance operations. No datum issuing from the web service is communicated or published except in cases specifically contemplated by the law.
Personal data provided by users are used only to carry out the services provided by the Site and only for purposes as indicated in the purposes of processing. They are provided to third parties only if they are essential for such purpose.
In addition to the specifically provided data, other data issuing from the user’s browsing of the Site may be recorded. For any access to the Site we record the type of browser, the operating system, the host and the URL of origin, in addition to the data on the page requested. These data are used in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analyses on use of the Site.
Personal data are processed for the following operations: collection, recording, organization, preservation, consultation, management, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, notification, cancelling and destruction of data. The processing will be performed using electronic and/or computer and internet instruments to organize and process data specifically related to the purposes and in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures contemplated by the provisions in force. The Controller will process personal data for the time required to fulfil the above purposes and for not more than 10 years from cessation of the association for Service Purposes and for no longer than 2 years from the collection of data for Other Purposes.
Notification of data
Personal data and/or results of the above statistical analyses may be notified to:
- persons, companies or professional offices that provide assistance and consulting to the Controller on accounting, administrative, legal, fiscal and financial matters;
- individuals or entities whose right to access the data is recognized by legal provisions or by instructions issued by Authorities;
- individuals or entities who are delegated and/or assigned by the Controller to perform activities relating to the provision of services present on this Site;
- third party companies or other individuals or entities (for example web site provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, technicians providing hardware and software assistance, dispatchers and vectors, credit institutions, professional offices, etc.) who perform outsourcing activities for the Controller, in their capacity as processing officials
Personal data of the concerned party will in no case be divulged.
The user is not obligated to provide the Controller with the data requested by the Site. Conferral of data to the Controller is optional. Nevertheless, if the above consent is denied, it will not be possible to provide the services requested by the user.
The concerned party is entitled to request a detailed list of the subjects who have received his/her data, by sending an email to the Controller.
Rights of the Parties Concerned
Any physical person who uses our Site may:
- obtain from the Controller, at any time, information on the existence of his/her personal data, their origin, purposes and processing methods and, if present, to access his/her personal data and information as per Art. 15 of the GDPR;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing upon confirming the existence of one of the conditions contemplated by Art. 18 of the GDPR, the transformation to anonymous form or blockage of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not required preservation in respect of the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed;
- prevent, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data even though pertinent to the purpose of collecting and processing personal data for marketing purposes or to send publicity material or for direct sale or to carry out market surveys or marketing notices; every user also has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent provided prior to revocation;
- receive his personal data, provided voluntarily and actively, or through use of the service, in a structured format of common use, legible electronically, and to send such data to another data processing Controller;
- file a claim before the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data in Italy.
At all times the party concerned may exercise his rights and send any question or request relating to his personal data and to the respect of privacy by sending an email to the Controller.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional entering of data in the forms found on the Site (contact form, etc.) and the optional, specific and voluntary, sending of data on the web or email modules to addresses indicated on this Site, to obtain specific services and/or to notify and inform, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to the requests or to provide the services, notices and information requested as well as other personal data entered.
This Site and the Services of the Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information on minors. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Controller will promptly cancel them at the request of the users.